Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Evening

And I have not done a thing all weekend.
Mind you, I was tired from the week, having worked midnight-7am on Sunday night as they had *4* sick calls and no one to work. I came in and relieved my manager.
The night was good though.
And then on Tuesday and Thursday I went to inservices on transgender assessment and hormone readiness from 5-7 pm. Very interesting, and I was glad I went because the presenters were really great, but this meant I was even more tired.
Work is going well though. Even if there are times when I grit my teeth, on the whole I am enjoying it a lot. It is busy, but enjoyable. And I feel pleasantly removed from the garbage-gossipy stuff.
Went to Mom's for supper tonight. Roast beef and then she made me sandwiches for lunch tomorrow. Thanks Mom!!
I see there are super cheap deals to Cuba-$600 for all-inclusive. But Richard did not look interested when I said this. How is this possible to not want to be somewhere warm and sunny?
The Olympic torch is coming through town tomorrow. Though I am not really feeling any sort of emotion about it, I think we will go see it, as when would we ever get another chance to see it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Since spring will start next month for you, you had better go now. We however have months to think about getting away from winter.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home