Sunday, January 10, 2010

Henry, B day, christmas

Dropped Henry at the airport this morning he was through security by 5:30am. He was very happy about going back and is looking forward to the next 12.5 weeks. It is hard for him to call so we might be waiting a while before we hear from him again. I am not sure if he wants his name in the draw this year. I will talk to him, but do not have a problem switching with anyone. Hope that does not cause too much trouble. we had a wonderful visit with Henry it was a different level of visiting more like equals. How time marches on. I just finished talking to Mom again and she is recovering from her feastive weekend. Sure sounds like it was good, and she enjoyed it. I am so glad that it has warmed up here, the -30 (+) is very depressing. This week will go fast, I hope my boss is here on Thursday so I get a FREE supper while he is here, business meeting at the best restruant in town. Looking forward to that and FRIDAY off. I am really enjoying that extra day.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Just post Laura when you hear from him. I am glad you guys had a good visit.
It is +9 here today.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What is the best restaurant in town?

5:26 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Padrinos, it is Italian and they have very good food.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home