Sunday, January 03, 2010

January 2010



Well, I've undecorated the house. Which actually doesn't make me feel sad, as I am always happy to have things looking tidy. Does anyone else rotate dishtowels?
Richard bought me a new (old) dresser! For becoming educator at work!
Here is a picture of New Year's Eve dinner-Mom made Beef Wellington, Annie made cake, I made potatoes and veggies, Allison made conversation. Also, is picture of new dresser, which matches our other one quite beautifully.
I start new position tomorrow. Feeling nervous, but feeling able to do new job.
We had a good visit with Annie too. Allison got up early to drive her to airport, Richard and I got up, said good bye and went back to bed. Did not do much New Year's Day, watched Lord of the Rings. Last night watched Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince. I may need to buy box set when all of them have come out.
Had a really good Christmas-we went to nakusp for a night to pick up Annie and sat outside with snow falling on us in the hotsprings.
It is warm today, woman at church said it feels like daffodil time.
Got some excellent deals at vv, shopping with Annie and Allison.
We are waiting for our new TV. Tired of green screen.
Watched Paranormal Behaviour-super scary and suspenseful for those who enjoy scary movies. Watch it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

What kind of wood is your dresser? It looks really lovely in the picture.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I rotate dish towels.

11:54 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I think it is maple, but not sure! It looks nice doesn't it?

4:42 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I rotate bath towels and sheets too.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

What does rotating them mean? That you put the newly-washed ones on the bottom of the shelf? I do that. When I wash them.

Dresser is GORGEOUS.

5:42 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, so you distribute use among all towels/sheets equally.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home