Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home Again

after another great Rocky Christmas. The thing I really like about going to Rocky is I always feel very relaxed while I am there, no pressure to be busy all the time. I had a good visit with all, except maybe Tim, since he has his own place and life in Rocky, I did not see as much of him as the other Ferreys. I managed to catch a cold, and so that made me sleep a lot, which in my non medical opinion, helps me get better faster. The updated bathroom in Jack's suite is very nice, lots of light, and Geoff is continuing with the insulation of the kitchen and living room. I feel very fortunate to have him getting the suite ready for my retirement, although this my come as a bit of a surprise to Geoff, that I am moving in, but I am pretty sure he will be ok with that. I also had a quick tour of Tim's house, what a difference some paint and new hardware make on the cupboards. He has his new hardwood, stored in one of the bedrooms, and it is going to look so good in the living room. It is looking like a brand new place.

Will kept me company on the way home, he had to fly out early this morning because he was going to a wedding in Kamloops today. We made pretty good time and were all unloaded by 4:00 pm. Supper was at a nearby Italian restaurant, which was very good. After we got home from supper, we started watching the Quantam of Solace, I could not stay up to see the end, but the joy of Shaw on Demand, means I can watch the end today. After dropping Will off at the airport, I returned the rental car, and came home. It is kind of a blustery day so I think I will stay home curled up on the couch and watch TV and read.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Can you do that at home? I am much better able to relax at your place than here.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I am pretty good at ignoring the mess, so it worked out just fine.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

If you retire in Rocky, how will you work for Latitude?

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home