Friday, December 11, 2009

We'll See

So, just finished a crazy week. Worked all weekend, then did student evaluations, then had an interview for the educator position on the unit, for which I had to prepare a presentation. Interview was 15 minute presentation, oral-1 hour, written-1 hour. Written was impossible to get through in an hour.
How did I do? No real idea. Interviews have an effect of making me feel like I ramble on incessantly. And not really saying anything.
Now, have to get ready for Christmas. Richard keeps buying decorations. So the house looks very festive.
I'm planning on baking this weekend. And have a Christmas party tonight.
I feel tired. But glad to be finished interview.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

You seem to go through a lot of interviews.

6:56 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

You're telling me.
Actually, this is my 3rd in 5 months.
You'd think I'd feel better about them.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home