Saturday, November 28, 2009

First Week Done

Got through the first week back, well actually only three days, but it was enough. Thursday night Vicky and I went to see Jann Arden in concert at the Jube, I think this is the 5th time I have seen her live and every time I enjoy her more and more. She did a cover of Janice Ian's Seventeen, that was wonderful, and course all of her songs that I knew, the only down side was that it had to end. In one part of the show, one of the people in the audience gave her a huge bouquet of flowers, it turns out he was a hair dresser, and Jann asked him if he could fix her hair. He ran out of the auditorium, to his car to get his combs, came back, and then fixed up her hair on stage, it was so funny. Work was OK, I am getting used to being back, and I am sure that next week it will feel as though I have never been away, sigh.

Still not a lot of snow here, I don't feel I need to drag out my winter boots just yet. I guess I better get to my Christmas shopping, I was hoping to get some done while I was away, but could not find anything that screamed buy me. Well at least nothing for other people, I was able to find lots of stuff for myself.

Monday I go for my chest x-ray and electrocardiogram. I will be glad to get that over with, and then I don't need to think about aneurysms, at least for a few more years. All of my favourite teams have been eliminated from the Amazing Race, so now I really don't care too much who gets it, the Globetrotters I guess, if they get eliminated then I really don't care.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I didn't watch the race last week. Who is left?

10:49 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

the globetrotters, the brothers, the beauty queen and the dating blondes. The beauty queen came in last but it was a non elimination round.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home