Saturday, December 05, 2009

Barkerville!



At about 53 seconds in, you'll see the soul of the town strolling by.

Nostalgic videos aside, things are going surprisingly well. I'm noticing the difference from 6 classes last year to 5 this year, and it doesn't hurt that my classes are more practical (which is still quite a bit of work, but less paper writing). I've nearly finished everything - one paper to polish, one sermon that's about half done and a Hebrew exam. I have lots of time to study for that, so I'm not too worried.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Heh, so cool. Was sad I didn't make it out to Barkerville, but at least I can see it!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Sam F said...

It looks pretty interesting. Although the host is a bit crusty.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Will.
Hope all is well and that you are staying on the straight and narrow.
Richard

3:46 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

the priest certainly looked authentic.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I want to go back to Barkerville! It was so cool to see all the people we met in the video. I think we met most of the actors in the video. We had such a good time there, this reminded me of how good. Of course seeing Father Reynard on the screen was the highlight.

8:34 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Not enough time for the good father on this video, but other than that - great!
however I'll never get used to calling my grandson Father

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home