Thursday, December 03, 2009

Had an unpleasant start today. Went to buy the chocolate - no chocolate in the store. Panic, trying to look calm. Whew, found it in the back of the store. I hope I got enough, we can't really slip out and get a bit more if we run out this year.
And I have been Christmas shopping! I feel better about it than I have in years. Between the internet and shopping in Rocky I am well on my way.
Looking forward to our weekend in the city, lots of exciting things to do. I think I will probably feel like an imposter at Schmoozy.

6 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Who do you feel you will be acting as?

5:00 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I will be myself, that is the problem. I should be a cool person who understands art.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

That is OK you will be with a group of people who will be feeling the same as you.

8:04 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

I hope the upcoming storm doesn't interfere with everyoness weekend - or is it all farther south?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Many people feel like impostors at galleries. But we will be just having fun!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

It's a blizzard here. So we will not leave until tomorrow morning. Blizzards and night driving do not go together if you don't absolutely have to travelsois

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home