Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Vacation recovery

I have been so tired all this week. I thought that usually I recover from time zone changes pretty well, but not this time. That's getting older I guess. A couple more days before going back to work would have been good.
All was well when we got home. Our housesitter took good care of things, did not let Grace wreck the place.
Tim got the kitchen cupboard doors on at his house but did not do much else since he had the flu when we were gone. He took Grace to an Oilers game in the city, and Sam got to go with him this week. He's a pretty good brother.
Lisa and Richard, how was Edinburgh and the underground tour? We are already planning the things we want to do when we go back to Scotland.

4 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

And where are the vacation pictures on Picasa? I am waiting!!!! Remember you all promised me.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

It's on my list!

Having a few extra days doesn't make that much difference, I think. I've been wiped out too, and all I did last weekend was sleep.

I think it's partly time zone, but also partly: you mean I don't get to go to a castle and have cream tea today? I have to WORK?

6:37 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I agree with Allison, I had Mon and Tues off, and I still feel like I could have easily stayed home for the rest of the week. Retirement is looking better and better, Mom does not have to go anywhere, just stay home with Clem and chill.

I am working on the spreadsheet and will send to all interested parties on the weekend.

I start my new schedule next week, so will have every Friday off, it was going to be Mondays, but that does not work well with the team I am on, and I don't really care, as long as I get a day off. So Laura, I will be home when you come in, and I will meet you there.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Next time you go to Scotland let's go to Knoydart! Most remote pub in the world.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home