Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last Week

I went for supper with 3 of guys who are over here from India. I had worked with 2 of them on previous accounts, and had a surprise when I was walking down the hall at work and spied them. I was not sure where to go, and of course they made me pick a place, so we went to Doans for Vietnamese. We had a good visit, talking about some of the differences between the two countries as well as catching up on colleagues we had in common. When the bill came, the guys would not let me chip in for my part, what a nice treat.

This weekend, on top of all the cold weather, I felt crummy, so spent 4 days in my PJs, alternating between sleeping on the couch and sleeping in my bed. Had to skip Third advent at Kirstens, which made me sad, but I also did not want to pass along any germs I might have. Today I am feeling waaaaay better.

I have not done anything about decorating my house, so I am not feeling too much in the spirit. However Grace and Anne are coming by on Thursday night to help decorate my tree, and then I will feel much more Christmassy. I still have a bit of shopping to do, but not too much, so no rushing around on the 24th.

Also thanks to all the badgers for posting their pictures of Scotland to Picasa. some of the pictures are the same, but I am amazed at what catches peoples attention and how different the pictures are, even when we were all together.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home