Sunday, June 14, 2009

This week

I had a very tough week at work, we were working issues that were not nice. At one point I went to 5 meetings in the morning in three places onsite, sawmill, planermill and the pulp mill. Seems sometimes that I should have lost 50 lbs all the running around I did. Did not happen that way, look the same as I did. Anne Giardini visited she is our president of Canada a very interesting woman. She is our lawyer and president, also she is a publised writer two books, I have read the first one and will watch for the second. Her mom was Carole Shields so kind of interesting. On Friday I participated in the relay for life. I was there from 6:00pm to 5:30am. It is a very moving experience and I am very glad I was there. Sure makes you tired the next day as it was hard to sleep. Henry is now finished classes and writes his first exam this week. He is happy and busy enjoying the summer weather. He is going to talk to a recruiter next week for the forces, and get the ball rolling on that. I also got my plants in and they look really good. It is supposed to be nice and hot all week here so that will be wonderful.. I hope this week is better at work but I suppose it will be more of last week. sigh

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Did you get any of the issues resolved?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

some of them, some will here this week also. Good thing I get the medium dollars

7:59 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I'm sorry to hear about work. HR is hard. Hard! People, get lost!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home