Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Slightly Embarrassing

Doorbell rang at 1145, I debate whether to answer or not. I was in short bathrobe, working on assignment to finish up my course. I answer door. There is young man looking kind of awkward saying 'oh, I'm from Duradek-here to install' I try to explain why I am not dressed on a Wed at noon, saying 'oh, I didn't know you were coming, I'm just working on my course'
Uncomfortable for both of us.
On positive note, I am dressed and finished my course!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

And your deck is done.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Awesome, at least I'm not the only one. I love working from home because it means working in pyjamas.

9:31 AM  
Blogger GEOFF said...

I also enjoy lounging around in my pyjamas

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home