Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle



I bought a bike on Saturday! Thanks for bike store advice, Steph. They were awesome.

Store is in Capilano so I thought walking made since. However, I forgot that sometimes we aren't really on a grid system here...much crossing and recrossing of freeway. Two hours' walk. I got into the store, which was closing in 10 minutes and said: I need a bike, to ride to work, I never go long distances, and I only ride in the city. They pointed this one out, I took it for short ride, and bought it right there. Rode it today! It was awesome 1/2 hour ride.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam F said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Sam F said...

Congratulations on your purchase. Which store did you visit?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Velocity Cycle. They were great.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home