Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A nice Weekend in Kelowna

Well the weather was not that great, but really good to see Mom, Jim, Lisa and Richard. It was a pretty quiet weekend. As Lisa said, Mom did a all the cooking and we gratefully ate. On Saturday night, we had steak and cake to celebrate Lisa and Jim's birthdays. The Wensink's new house is really lovely, their furniture fits in so well, and there seems as though there is a lot more space, then there was at Jones street. Back to work today, in the snow. I am really tired of it, I was hoping this would be the last day of snow, but the forecast calls for more at the end of the week. argh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

What do you mean the weather was not that great? It was great here until yesterday. I am tired of waking up to snow on the ground.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

But it is gloriously sunny today!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I know, I guess if I wanted good weather I should have stayed home.

8:54 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

I'm sorry about the weather Jude - did order sun and heat, but there you go. Today its to be 16 and going up each day til Tues at 27 - and sunny - oops Easter was the wrong weekend

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home