Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tulips!

We have a few tulips blooming at Jones. I picked a couple, as well as some hyacinths, grape and otherwise.
We have several peonies in our new yard, including some that are growing in the grass?
It was nice to see Jude, albeit in between shifts. I felt like a bad host, Gone when she got up, met her at Mom's who cooked meals all weekend, went home when unable to talk coherently anymore (shortly after supper finished), got home, went to bed shortly thereafter. Plus, after spending time with people talking all day, I have little left after work. And I slept poorly on Fri night ?because I was charge nurse on Sat? This meant I was even more tired than usual. I kept waking up in middle of night and having to practice deep breathing because my pulse was racing. Not pleasant. However, day went swimmingly despite lack of sleep, so could have been very much worse. We did Easter eggs on the unit!
I am considering starting my own blog-what would I say though?
In other news, Bill and Kathy are going to come and visit in July, will be nice as they haven't been here since 1995. Or was the 1996? Regardless, it's been a good 10 years.
Jim has been busy at Mom's-put railings up, doing yard work etc. etc. Sandi is still not feeling great, which is not so good, but I have to say, Jim is a new man since they got together (is this OK to say Jim and Sandi?) It is nice to see him so happy, she is a good woman!
Is cooler again, but is expected to get up to 19 C again. Happy Day!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Lisa, you never seem to be caught with nothing to say.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Although neither do you, Theresa.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Snap.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That's how we roll.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home