Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hoarse, of course

All the emotional highs I experienced last week did me ill -- I have a killer head cold right now. Chills and fever on Sunday but now it's just hoarse voice & achy eyes and stuffed up. Weep.

I had a workshop yesterday that I couldn't cancel -- tried to, but they had out of towners coming for it, and although they suggested that my co-presenter could just use my notes, unfortunately I tend to speak using powerpoint as a "loose" guide. So I went in -- and it went fine. People treated me like a hero. I'm a team player, you know!

Booked flights for Hania on Crete. Yessss.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Did you take the advice you gave Jude about taking Cold Fx?

7:50 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Ah. Al, am sorry to hear that you've been hit by the bug - was making your reservation to Crete as good as a Cold Fx? Esp added to your hero status at work.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I did take advice. Also taking Advil and Buckley's, foul though it is. I also got 12 hrs sleep last night and that helped a great deal.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home