Monday, March 16, 2009

I Should Listen to Allison More Often

At the end of last week, I started feeling kind of like I was getting a cold, so I stayed home and worked from home on Friday, went to bed early and when I woke up on Sat, I felt ok. But as the day wore on I was feeling more and more like I was getting a cold. I bought some ColdFX, because Allison said it really worked for her. On Sunday morning I still felt ill, so I started taking it, and today I feel as though I am all better. thank you Allison.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

sometimes young sisters and old mothers know whereof they speak

9:56 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

ha ha, Mom!

I am glad it worked for you! A friend who worked in a health research group told me it's mostly placebo. I don't believe her.

I should have taken it. I stayed home today because I feel cruddy.

6:37 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Hope you are feeling better today - I saw that research re Fx on tv, but if it works what does it matter if its a placebo or whatever?

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home