Tuesday, January 06, 2009

an other day of 30 degrees

It is so lovely here. We walked into town yesterday-had tacos and at the restaurant the woman had lived in Vancouver and her brother was still there. She went there to learn English.
We poked around the town and walked back along the beach. We decided that our hotel was the best. Some of them don't have very good beach access and big forbidding walls. I guess to keep out people, like the locals?
At supper last night a guy was very drunk ( some people shouldn't have all inclusive drinks) and was loud and swearing and said that he was going to beat up some people from Kelowna! I don't think he meant anyone who was from there but I looked the other way regardless.
Richard have you rented the place out yet?
We are going to Italian restaurant tonight.
I think I am getting browner.
I bought this funny Day of the Dead (Mexican celebration in November with skeletons) shadow box (what is the other name for that?) with a hospital scene in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home