Sunday, January 04, 2009

Last Day before Return to Work

Can't believe the two weeks went by so quickly, and tomorrow it is back to work. Theresa and Geoff just left, to go back to Rocky, I have to finish the undecoration of my place, which I think will take all day, at the rate I move. Grace came over for supper last night, I thought it was my turn to cook for T&G, since they fed me so well while I was in Rocky. Tried to invite Sam, but he was not answering his texts.

I went out to the furniture store in the west end, to look at the different fabrics for my sofa, and found a nice mix. I called up Bauers in Rocky, and Leann is going to get back to me with some pricing, and let me know when I can get it delivered. I want two couches and the ottoman. Makes me feel excited about doing changes around my place. I may wait until spring to do any renos, think it would be good to be able to open windows when that is going on.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

We stopped and got new sheets, Jude. They are going onto the bed tonight. Thanks for the tip.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home