Sunday, December 21, 2008

See?

Dang, can't post the picture of scummy looking kitchen at rental, which is what the title refers to, as picture is in adobe and can't somehow just transfer over to this. I can't even look at the appraisal because I get angry when I see it.
Trust me on this, you would all be wanting to kick the guy out.
I am giving him the cleaning list today.
On a more festive note, I made perogies last night and could put them outside to freeze as it is still cold here -30 on Sat am. And it is snowing again, another snowfall warning today, 15-20 cms.
Today my plan is to recaulk bathtub, do laundry, and wrap.
And some more packing I think.
Called some movers, they are quite reasonable I think.
Mom and I go grocery shopping tomorrow, then I work for 2 days-hopefully all is quiet on the ward.
I should maybe pick up some stuff for patients for Christmas Eve- but what? Suggestions? Maybe some chocolates? Ornaments?

3 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Chocolates were always good.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

You mean when you were on the ward, Jude?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

ha ha, Theresa! That's what you get for calling me a WEASEL, Judith!

Maybe something they can use. Chocolates tasty but not so healthy. Little journals?

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home