Monday, December 01, 2008

posting

Sometimes I think I will post, then I think that you all must be getting tired of my babbling. That's why I don't do it more. I must say that I am always interested in all of your posts.

I just want to put in a plug for Sunday naps. I have been taking them lately and I highly recommend them. Come to think of it, I think I am preaching to the choir on this one.

We usually go for a walk after church and then have a nap and it is so refreshing. The last couple of weeks we have gone out to the lake and walked around the trail. The ice is looking pretty good in spots but there are some snowy patches too.
We have been scouting out Christmas trees and have found some good possibilities. It's much easier looking when it's warm and there's no snow.

The Mountaineer Christmas party was on Saturday. It was fun. We danced quite a lot.

Went downtown shopping on Saturday and actually got some done. I'm hoping I can do most of it here. I don't want to have to go to Red Deer, we spend too much money there and I just find it a disappointing place to shop. Would much rather go to a real city.

7 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I think you are one of best posters & writers, Theresa. Keep up the good work.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I never get tired of reading what people are doing and feeling. It makes me feel closer to the family, even though we all live far apart.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I like Sunday naps too. I don't know what else Sunday afternoons are for...

5:46 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I like reading posts and naps.
Both make me happy.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

My problem with napping is that I fall asleep for 2 hours and then can't sleep at night. I was going to go to a yoga class today but then I took a nap instead.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Was that last post deleted because someone just had to have a nap before they could finish?

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home