Sunday, November 30, 2008

Auntie Jude and Auntie Al don't think people post enough, so I am doing my small part to change that. Hopefully this means a better Christmas present.
I had a great weekend staying at Auntie Jude's. Friday we ordered in pizza and watched Love Actually, which is probably my favourite Christmas movie ever. It just makes me feel so happy at the end. On Saturday we headed out to do some shopping, and got a lot accomplished. I finished almost all of my shopping, so that is nice. And it isn't even December! That evening we went for schnitzel, which was delicious, and then headed off to Schmoozy. It was really fun. I was Auntie Jude's advisor on how much to bid on the ones she liked. I liked the art for the most part. There were a few pieces I just didn't get though. They kind of left me shaking my head. But I really like to two that Auntie Jude won. Today was just a lazy day. We had grand plans of decorating her condo, but then decided we were just too tired. I quite like the just sitting around kind of days. Auntie Al came over for supper, and then we watch the Amazing Race. It was very exciting. I will definately always know where my money and passport are, and keep a firm grip on them. So really, it is an educational show.
Wednesday is my last day of classes. I'm pretty excited to be done them, but more excited to be done exams. I finish on Dec. 16, and will probably head back to Rocky with Auntie Jude on the 20th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Judith also made her spectacular spaghetti and wouldn't let me do the dishes! And treated for schnitzel last night! And supported the arts!

We all agreed we enjoyed looking at people's clothes as much as we liked looking at the art.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Will is going to be home on Dec. 13. So if Grace and Sam want to come back to Rocky sooner than the 20th he says he would be glad to drive to the city and pick people up.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home