Monday, October 06, 2008

My Digs





This is my room in residence at VST.  It's pretty nice- high ceilings, as you can hopefully make out from the pictures.  It's a self contained bachelor suite, so I have a little kitchen area, with a double hot plate and single sink, and a bathroom.  It's enough to do most of my cooking, and there is a full kitchen down the hall for anything else.  I look out at a parking lot and another residence building, so didn't bother with any shots of the view!  All the furniture came with the place, which saved me a huge headache in moving.  It's pretty good- a small table with two chairs, a huge desk, chest of drawers (which I haven't had since I left home!) and a double bed.  Of all the residences I've lived in, this ranks among the most comfortable!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

It looks pretty cosy. I like the high ceiling...

9:51 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Me too. It makes the difference between being able to work here for a couple of hours at a go, and feeling cabin fever ten minutes after I wake up!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Nice bedspread.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home