Sunday, October 05, 2008

I love Mr. Darcy!!

My friends Jovita and Jasmine came up from Calgary yesterday because we got tickets to see Pride and Prejudice at the Citadel. It took a few phone calls to find each other because it turns out I suck at the city and at giving directions in the city. But we found each other eventually, and managed to find Auntie Jude's relatively easily. It was really great that she let us stay there. A lot better than squishing us all into my room on the gross stained carpet. So thank you!!
We wanted to get t shirts made. Mine would say Mrs Bingley, Jovita's Mrs Darcy, and Jasmine's Mrs Bennet, but we didn't find anywhere at City Centre Mall to get it done. But it would have been fun if we did!
I really liked the play. Except it kind of felt like Elizabeth was yelling the whole time. Everyone else was really good. I loved Mrs Bennet, she seemed so perfect. Mr Collins was really great too. Our seats were in the second last row, but that didn't really matter at all. Just being there was good enough for me, and I don't think there are really any bad seats, you can see everything from everywhere.
It was really fun to see Jo and Jasmine again. We all played rugby together, and it was almost like hanging out with them on rugby trips again. And we took lots of pictures of our rugby faces.
I have my first midterms next week. I'm a little nervous, but I think I'll be fine. But I should probably go study some more just to be sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Good luck with the midterms Grace. Glad it worked out for you guys to stay at my place.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home