Monday, September 29, 2008

Will, I just read y0ur blog - You are like Mrs. Beamish only in the hugging dept. "Don't you dare be hugging me." You should post the link to that song for everyone.
Geoff has still been working lots, didn't even get home Thursday night. I did something to my back on Saturday, it is really sore and doesn't seem to be going away. It's not sciatica so I don't have to worry about my anger.
Despite the back, I have to get the garden in while we are having such nice weather. Don't laugh, Kelowna people, but the tomatoes in the (new) greenhouse are starting to ripen. It is so warm out, we had lots of summer days that weren't as nice as this.
Tim is getting new shingles on the house today. They started work this morning and were almost done by the time I drove by at lunch time. He was relieved to find out that the roof under the shingles was in good shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home