Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekend!

Lots to get done. Work has been so busy that it would be nice to have 2 days to just be, but I will have to save all that up for the houseboat.
We had Barb here for a couple of days. She has been making the rounds of Alberta and Jackie drove her here on Tuesday from Red Deer. A good visit as usual. She has had a bad winter healthwise but says things are much better. She took the car while here and did some visiting with the cousins out at Prairie Creek. One of them, the oldest (94), is not doing very well, hasn't even been getting out of bed for the past couple of weeks, so Barb was glad to see her.
Barb was hoping to catch a ride to Calgary with some Bromley relatives but that didn't work out, so she decided to take the bus. But I couldn't stand the thought of putting on the bus so Geoff and I drove her to Calgary on Thursday after work. We had time to say hi to Max Larsen but didn't stay.
Grace is getting confirmed on Sunday.
The yard is looking great. I want to get out there, but have to finish my chores first before I get to play.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy confirmation to Grace! I think Geoff mentioned it but I forgot. Congrats Grace!
BA

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home