Friday, May 16, 2008

30+

It is going to be hot this weekend. I have to work on Saturday but it means I'll take next Wednesday off. I go to Vancouver for the library conference. Staying in the SHERATON.

Happy birthday Theresa! You are also 30+.

My biggest news is that I have had 2 job interviews -- 1 for MacEwan and 1 for UA. Didn't get the MacEwan job, though they told me I did a super interview & that they thought I could walk in & do the job easily. Still waiting for UA. I should know within the month. I thought it went really well, but it's always about who you are competing against. I did realize that if I'm on EI, I can still make my mortgage payments. It is somewhat appealing...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

Happy Birthday toooo yooooo, happy birthday toooo yoooo, happy birthday dear Theresa, Haaappy birthdayyyy tooo yooo

5:00 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What beautiful weather. I am almost tempted to put the snow shovel by the back door away. It doesn't pay to be too hasty though. Will wait till June.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Don't tempt fate, if you leave it out, then there is a small chance you may NOT get snow, but if you put it away, you definitley will get snow.

8:42 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

have a good conference, Al anda good time as well.
We've had a lot of rain the past couple of days - will it turn into snow when it reaches across th Rockies?

8:41 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

It's raining like crazy here right now! I'm posting this from the Edmonton airport.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home