Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sitting in the railway station

got a ticket for my destination, HMMHmm. Well Actually it is the airport, another 20 minutes and we can board. This is week 3 in Toronto, and I am starting to feel as though things are getting more familiar, I like the area around the office, lots and lots of big old houses made out of brick. A surprising aomut of green, even down town, but I cannot get over the number of banks there are around. one on every corner where the office is, and since the hotel is near bay street, a ton of them n that street. I thought I was onthe road to recovery, but had a relapse, and lost my voice again, so a good thing I have an appt to see the dr tomorrow.

better shut down and get ready to board.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Leaving on a jet plane,
Don't know if I'll be back again

7:50 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Leaving on a jet plane,
Don't know if I'll be back again

7:50 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Hey Judith - what did the dr say today- was going to phone but if you'vr no voice theres not much point - let us know whats happening.
Is anyone thinking of going to that reunion in Chilliwack in July? Jude says she is but anoyone else? I always hate to even ask about these family things as my parents used to put the pressure on and I just hated that - but am thinking I shud arrange for accomodation, so thats the reason for the question. All the Neil Robins are staying at the Harrison Hot Springs resort, but haven't heard where others are hanging out. or even who is going besides the "Hat" connection
Looking forward to the houseboat a lot

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home