Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Adrift

My conference in Vancouver went well -- I had a very effective meeting for a human resources summit I'm helping plan, a good session on new librarians that I moderated, and I go to stay here.

I also bought some swanky clothes and ate some good sushi.

I feel a little adrift right now; all my big work stuff is basically done, and I'm just waiting on the job decision. I feel okay but think I have a bit of stress because I'm having some trouble sleeping. I feel a bit low energy, and like I actually just want to drift. Maybe I need to go on the houseboat a month early?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

The trouble in staying a place like that is that you are ruined for regular ugly motels from then on. You must totally jaded, after that place and the Jasper Park Lodge.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home