Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Week done

I have finished my first week in TO, sitting at the airport, ready to go home. I always find the first week on a project stressful, because everything is new, it takes time to get all your access, and learn who everyone is and ehat they do. On this project it is a bit better because, I know lots of people from other projects, and the connectiong stuff, with the network and computer went really well.

Still feeling kind of poorly, had Al make an appointment with the DR. for tomorrow, cause I lot my voice earlier in the week, however, it seems to be back now, kind of, but think I will go anyway. My sides are still pretty sore from coughing and it would be good to make sure everything is coming along.

Mom I am sorry I missed calling you on Sunday, I was so frazzled by travelling again, that I totally forgot. Maybe you should look for a replacement daughter, one who is more with it.

Looking forward to the weekend, I think I will hit the market, and pickup some flowers for the balcony, so it does not look so dreary.

Hoping that I will have more energy next week, and might get out a bit more. Did you know they have a shoe museum here? I can't wait to see it.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

Hi Jude - and everyone

So glad to hear that your week was ok - have been thinking of you and hoping you're ok.

tho you still don't sound 100% - do get a good rest this long weekend.
Naw - don't think I want to trade you in - you've been a good daughter and deserve another chance
besides you had a busy weekend. Heard of the shoe museum isn't it run by the Battas?

5:16 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I suggested that Mom trade you in, but she wouldn't listen

5:30 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

whew, that is load off my mind, thanks Mom.

Lisa sometimes I wonder How you got in the caring profession of Nursing, But then I remember Nurse Ratchet, that must be your role model.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Bata is a Czech family!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home