Wednesday, May 28, 2008

stress ball, stress ball, I'm a stress ball

Graphjam rocks. Thanks for the link!

I think I must be stressed too.... or something. I have a mysterious rash (or hives or something) bilaterally on my back and legs. It was on my arms as well but has receded. Someone needs to go to med school so I can use this as a forum for discussing my mysterious symptoms. Steph sometimes gets hives when she's stressed, and this is itchy, so that is my best guess.

One more final to go. It should be hellish. And then have to present my thesis research on June 6. Only trouble is still haven't managed to meet with my supervisor to discuss what to say. ARGH.

Just got back from London, which was fun. Probably a bad idea, but fun. Spent Monday night drinking with some people who own a "small boutique press agency" - basically they troll the internet for weird stories and commission paparazzi. It was really interesting. They said they've done all the stuff on August Kelly that appeared in the Brit press, and their latest piece is in Reveal magazine, about Toronto's professional pillow fighters.

Congrats on seminary, Will! (Haven't been checking the blog much lately).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Al is adrift and feeling stressed; Anne is busy and feeling stressed. Stress know no boundaries.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home