Thursday, May 08, 2008

Health Update and Travel news

I went back to work this week, but did not last too long, worked half a day on Monday and Tuesday, and then had to rest all of Wednesday. Today I am feeling better again, but have today and tomorrow off because of working some stats.

I am going to be working on a project in Toronto, starting on Monday. It will be working with some people I have worked with before on other projects, so that is nice. I will travel on Sundays to TO, and then back to Edmonton on Thursday nights. I might stay over a couple of weekends, once things get going. Have not spent any time in TO since we went to Expo, so I am sure things have changed since then. The best part about this is, that it is a direct flight no more missing connections, yahoo!!

Nothing else new here, I may attempt some house cleaning today, nothing has been done here in about two months, what with being away, and then getting sick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

How long is the job? Any chance you'll be in TO past September? I could come visit!!

Glad you're feeling better!

4:27 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Right now the end date is Mid August, but that could change. I will keep you posted.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home