Saturday, May 03, 2008

Getting Better all the Time

I am so happy to be feeling better. Woke up this morning and while I am still coughing, my ribs don't hurt nearly so much (thank goodness for codeine). My voice is sounding better (I talked to myself, so I could tell). No more passing out when I cough, and I have gotten some sleep that lasts more than 2 hours at a time (again thanks to codeine). Talked to my bosses on Friday, and told them I would be back at work on Monday, we have agreed that if I find myself too tired, I will not work the whole day. I am thinking that I will go into the office, I am kind of sick of my place and a little change of scenery will be good.

Thanks everyone for checking on me, and for all your support I feel so blessed to have such a caring family I think I will keep you. Please keep your dark side to yourselves for now, at least until I am 100% better.

5 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

There's nothing like god drugs. Is it the antibiotics kicking in that's doing it?

10:46 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I think it is the antibiotics, and also I got this new thing, to work with one of the inhalers, so instead of getting 40% of the ventilan, I am getting 90%.

10:57 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

So glad that you're on the mend - thank goodness for pharmaceuticals(sp) Don't overdo it a work - sounds like they are understanding tho' - Allison lied about our dark sides - she's who has one

10:58 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I actually meant good drugs.

12:18 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Ha ha! And on the 8th day, God created drugs...and rested.
Yes, certainly take care of yourself and don't go back too soon.
And it is certainly true, Allison is full of darkness.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home