Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Has Sprung

So it seems this weekend. I had to work yesterday, why i picked up a shift in the middle of my days off is beyond me, but did get outside for a walk with patients, and it was beautiful. Now I am trying to gather the gumption to go outside weeding. It is not so nice and sunny, but i think it is warmer than it has been and i see that the weeds are full of vigour.
I actually had a dream that the yard was full of all these baskets of flowers. this is not the case in real life, but we do have some things blooming. Tulips, daffodils still, chocolate lily, vinca, flowering Nanking cherry (thoough they got kind of frozen when it got down to -11)
Richard and I went to The Grand for our 15th anniversary. I go another necklace! Sheesh, someone is spoiled. How did Richard get such an amazing wife that he feels he needs to buy me jewellery? Really, I do feel spoiled. Anyway, we had a lovely evening. there was a science teacher convention at The Grand. There is definitely a look...usually male, sweater, glasses, short hair, slacks, perhaps a short sleeve shirt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Happy anniversary! It can't be 15 years, can it? That was such a fun weekend.
You're lucky, you get to see two springs this year. We're luckier, we get three or more depending how much more snow we get.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home