Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday and All that Jazz

I have been having a good day. Slept in, Richard and I went out for breakfast, came home, read, napped briefly, did some weeding (it is lovely out today), going to go have a bath, then out for supper. Richard gave me a lovely diamond and sapphire (!) necklace. Spoiled! And....I got a message from manager form work saying that I got the permanent parttime (.78=avg 28 hrs/week) position!
Lucky me!
Jude called to say Happy Birthday and I have to confess, it took about 5 minutes to figure out who was calling...she has lost her voice and seems to have that nasty flu/virus that is going around. Get well soon Jaguar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Happy birthday, Lisa! I thought about today every time I wrote the date. Then I forgot when I got home. Present in mail (soon).
Doesn't Jude sound terrible? Talked to her last and I felt so bad for her.
We have been uploading pics onto Flickr and will send link when we are done. It is ridiculous how many pictures we took. Don't worry, we won't post them all. Castles on the Rhine.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home