Tuesday, April 08, 2008

home to good news

When we got back from our trip we found out that Geoff won two prizes in the STARS lottery. Not a house or a million dollars, but a GPS and a Super 7 subscription (whatever that is).
Back into normal life. It was nice to have people at work glad to see me back. Geoff was supposed to go back today but he had a meeting in Nisku so didn't have to go to the plant.
Tim came over last night and showed us his pictures from Cuba, then we showed some of ours. We used the digital picture frame I got for Christmas, worked well, better than huddling around the computer.
I thought I didn't have jet lag but I have been so tired by about 8 o'clock every night.

3 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

hey Geoff - aren't you the lucky one - 1 win would be a big deal, but ? good for you

6:50 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

hmm, I am tired by 8:00 pm as well, do you think I have jet lag? Theresa, with the GPS, does this mean you and Anne get replaced as navigators?

5:45 AM  
Blogger GEOFF said...

Absolutly not !!
Everywhere we went people were telling stories of lorries getting wedged between buildings in narrow streets, or people ending up taking awful routs.
No thanks for me--I will take a navagator that I can yell at anytime (even when they threaaten to resign every minute or so)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home