Saturday, April 05, 2008

Photos for real this time

First of all, dad just called and they're safe at the airport with the car handed in. I hope not too exhausted... come visit me again, I promise we can just stay in one spot and not drive anywhere!

I uploaded some photos to Flickr but they turned out to mostly be dad's photos he put on my computer. Hence the million pictures of mom and I. I uploaded them anyway here. They are in backwards order, sorry - the first few are mine of Beaumaris Castle, and the rest are from Dad's camera.

Flickr then stopped letting me upload, so the rest are on Facebook here. Just realised that my photos from Caernarfon and earlier are missing... but that can be a job for another day!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Great photos!
I think the one of you looking irritated with oilers hat on at Caernarfon should be your facebook photo!

7:00 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Facebook won't let me upload pictures on my computer. Maybe I'll bring them over to Mom's and do it there?

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home