Monday, April 07, 2008

Home Again

And very happy to be back. I had a great time staying with Grace, and hanging out together, but really there is no place like home. The bus trip was fine, roads were a bit slippery, but that is the joy of someone else driving, I could just have a nap, and not worry about it. The walk home was a bit of a slog, lots of snow, and it was the heavy kind, so it kept getting stuck on the wheels of my suitcase.

Had a call from Fred on Sat afternoon, but when I tried to call him back at the hotel, they had no one registered by that name, and even though I had the room number, they would not put me through, or even take a message for me. So did not get a chance to see him. It was too bad, but there is always next time.

Back in the office today, and it feels a little weird to be back here. Not as handy as the Ferrey home office, where I could get up five minutes before I had to start, and still be 2 or 3 minutes early. However there is new carpet here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home