Monday, May 28, 2007

I feel I have been remiss in updating here. It seems that when I finally get ready to do an entry, it won't let me log in. But it worked today.
Not that I have much to update on, not like certain travellers I could name. We were going to get some screech and sit on a rock when Jude was here on the long weekend to pretend we were in Newfoundland, but it was too cold and wet.
Anne says she and her friends had a good time out at the cabin on the long weekend; it is pretty cosy in there when it's raining. It was nice to see Rem and Steph again and to meet Liam, but I was wishing he would talk more. There's something about an accent.
We had a visit from some more of Anne's bike-riding friends last night. They were on their way to Edmonton and Canmore from Banff and stopped by to get a key to the cabin. You're right of course Anne, they're good guys.
My peas are up! I guess the snow last week didn't harm them. I still haven't planted any bedding plants, it's just too cold.
Jude, how does that book label thing work?

5 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I suspect if you really wanted to belike Newfoundlanders, that the cold and wet wouldn't stop you. Given how cold and wet it is there. we are panty waisted Westerners

7:03 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What do Kelowians know about cold and wet?

7:57 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Oh good! I gave Malcolm your number but didn't hear back from him. Thanks for letting them stay.

8:04 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Well, we don't know all that much, I think. The temp is supposed to be 32 this week! But....1 degree in Newfoundland with wind and damp was colder than -20 here. Though Allison, being of hearty prairie stock did not find it as cold. Her friend, Kathy from Calgary was freezing though! (and we were all wearing toques/mitts/sweaters/windbreakers)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

when you are posting there is a spot at the bottom that says labels, if you use the same label all the time e.g. book, it will also show on the Blog page, as a link whenyou press it, it will bring up all blogs with the label books. Hope that makes sense.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home