Friday, May 18, 2007

Good birthday

Another birthday has come and gone. I can't seem to make them drag out for a week or two like Anne does, but I did get a couple of days out of the whole situation. On my actual birthday Geoff was in Calgary, Sam was working and Grace had a rugby game in Red Deer. But some of my co-workers took me out for lunch and there was a surprise there - Bonnie, the person whose job I now have, was in town for a couple of days and had lunch with us. And of course at The Mountaineer you always get a birthday cake and presents! Great place to work.
Last night we went out for supper as everyone was home. Tim joined us. Grace had made me a cake so that was great. And I got good presents. That's what it's all about, right?
Mom, those little dog sculptures are so cool! It was exciting opening up such a big parcel. And Lisa I love the picture frames. Very cool as well.
Jude's coming this weekend and we are looking forward to her visit. Anne and some buddies are going to be out at the cabin for the weekend. Rem had a special request for a Geoff breakfast so we'll at least see them on Monday for that. Hope the weather is better than being forecast.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Happy birthday Theresa!! I meant to write that in my last post, but just so you know all of us in St.John's thought of you! What kind of cake did you have?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Chocolate. Is there some other kind?

11:48 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Will probably try to come in to say happy anniversary as well... we'll see how everyone else feels. If the weather keeps up like this we may come into town to escape the cabin fever!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home