Friday, May 25, 2007

Rugby

Last week Wednesday we had a rugby game in Red Deer against Hunting
Hills. It was really really hot out and the water there tasted really
bad- like sulfur. It was a really fun game though. And we won!! 83-0!!!
It was pretty amazing. They were not a very good team, mostly rookies.
It was really fun. I didn't get any tries, but I had some good runs and
rucks.

This past Wednesday we played Rimbey. It was really wet.
We lost 5-0, which is the closest game we have ever played. That is
only one try to none. It was probably the best game I have played yet,
so that was good. My coach said I did really good. It was really cold,
though, and it even snowed a bit. When I walked I could feel the water
squishing in my shoe. But it was fun. Because that game was so close,
we may get to go to playoffs, and if we beat Rimbey there, go to provincials. That would be really cool.

I
have to go to work now. Pirates of the Caribbean is coming out today,
so it will be really busy. I am not really looking forward to that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you realize how many times you said "really" in three paragraphs?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

give us a review of Pirates, is it worth seeing at the movie, or wait until Video?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but I heard it is good. I am going on Weds. so I will let you know after that.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home