Saturday, January 13, 2007

thinking

I have been thinking that it will not be long before I am cruising again. This time in the OKanagan! I can hardly wait, the food is always so great on a cruise. In this time of winter and it is surely here again in SL, it is good to have something to look forward too. We had lots of snow and cold this week, it snowed so bad I got stuck in the driveway and on the street. Luckily I have nice neighbours who came and pushed me out. I will not be sad to see the global warning gone, it makes me think how cold would it be if we were not in global warming? Hope you all did not freeze where ever you are. Take care all.

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Ummm, perhaps we need to clarify that you will be doing all the cooking Laura. We had a secret vote and you were nominated to do all 3 days. Didn't you get your ballot in the mail?

5:26 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Laura just to be clear LISA wrote the above comment, not me. I don't want to be thrown overboard if Lisa starts micro-managing and a mutiny happens!
Just think, on this cruise you can drive the ship as well!

Now global warming however... there would be a topic to debate!

Richard

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home