Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back to school

Richard and I are both back to school this past week. I am feeling excited but nervous about the prospect of graduating. Also feeling post Christmas deflation. Friday the whole day I felt like all I wanted to do was listen to my iPod, rather than socialize with classmates during breaks. Should've gone to the library and done so! When I feel like conversations are taking too much effort into things that I am not interested in, there is little point in trying to participate half heartedly. Probably looking somewhat sour at the same time.

However the classes are interesting...learning about trauma nursing and going over all our community nursing stuff again, which I like.

Richard is pleased because he got all his final marks and did well in everything, including the exam that he was sure he had failed.

And I have been keeping up to my vow of running 3X/wk, even though yesterday was treacherous, ice everywhere, and snow on top of the ice. I am feeling the need to stuff myself with carbohydrates...winter.

6 Comments:

Blogger GEOFF said...

Nothing wrong with carbohydrates winter or not. Running on the other hand can lead to all sorts of injuries.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Hands up everyone who is surprised that Richard did well in his exams.

10:00 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

O.K. Theresa I'll do my best to respond


n
n ll n
ll ll ll n
ll ll ll ll
xx xx xx xx
ll ll ll ll
n xx xx xx xx
ll ll ll ll ll
ll XX XX XX XX
ll ll ll ll lll
ll ll ll ll lll
llll ll ll lll
lll ll ll lll
ll ll ll ll
l ll ll ll

...and yes for those who couldn't figure it out...that's a hand!

Don't get me wrong I was happy to pass but when Lisa said I did well on my Musculoskeletal exam that was a bit of a stretched...I passed the course but not with much to spare! The rest of the classes were o.k.

Richard

8:15 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

O.K. I had a neat drawing of a hand but when the post went through it changed shape and really doesn't look like much. Oh well...trust me that it did look like a hand until I sent it

RW

8:19 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

It sort of looks like a bad finger on that hand is up, Richard.

8:36 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Richard does indeed have a dark side. trust me.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home