Friday, November 10, 2006

techie

Steph pointed out last night that her comments weren't posting. Turns out I somehow managed to turn comments moderation on by accident and there were a whole swack of comments waiting to be approved. oops. If you had trouble posting, it should now be fixed. And if this brings on a slew of comment spam (and no Steph, that wasn't referring to you), I will turn word verification on.

In other news, I am home sick today... but since I can connect to the office I have been working anyway. It's cool in a way since I am not out of the loop, but in another way it's almost better to not be able to get in touch at all and just be sick in peace. Ah, technology.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

We got a spam already!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh, that was quick.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Good lord. Okay, time for word verification!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home