Sunday, October 01, 2006

Karna

Well, I was going to post about Karna, but looks like Mom beat me to the punch! It was really neat to go there, and very easy to get to, providing you're in Europe! It was a really beautiful town, and very lively. I don't know what I expected- maybe that after Grandpa and Uncle George left people would lose hope? I guess not.

We are in Budapest for a while, and if anyone remembers the atrocities that Jesse passes off as witticsms, you can imagine the jokes that I'm putting up with.

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Will,sorry to get to your story before you did. You can give us more details. I was just so excited to hear from you and that you had got there.

3:38 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Hey Will - glad you got to Karna' and that it was pleasant - did you feel that you had found a set of roots? Too bad there were no relatives around. I don't think it looks much like it did in the 30sbut maybe the lower element moved out then!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

when Al and I visited George, and he wasw telling us stories about the old country, he happened to mention that there was Pot around there, and sometimes they would smoke it. Did you see any growing wild Will?

5:47 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I never even thought to look for wild pot. Can't imagine how that slipped my mind.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home