Wednesday, October 18, 2006

feeling a little flat, as is my bed

I changed the comments so they pop up in a separate window instead. Do you all like this better, or worse? I can change it back. Also opened up comments because Steph was complaining that she couldn't talk to us any more. If we get any more comment spam I will turn on word verification and that should help.

I am so jealous of the boys, wandering around Europe. The post-vacation slump has hit hard (and it doesn't help that work is insane at the moment). How many more months before I can save up to go somewhere else?!

I think I will buy a bed this month. Sleeping on an air mattress is beginning to pall, as I have to pump it up every night. It's a little ironic that buying a mattress is so exhausting...

but dad will be happy to know that I bargained with the guy at Sleep Country. (Did NOT ask for the "good guy price", though. I do have some standards).

6 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I Like the pop up window, personally.

And exactly who are these 'good guys'?

9:21 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

I was going to ask the same thing. But good that you're getting a new mattress - back health is very important!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, buy a bed, woman! Two months without a bed when you have a decent steady paycheque is bordering on the ridiculous!

3:56 PM  
Blogger GEOFF said...

I guess that your "standards" are to pay more than you need to.
Everyone knows that in every business there is a variety of prices that, depending on who you are, are charged. I figure that the "good guy" price is probably one of the best.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I will never forget the time I was 13 and Dad asked the (very cute) girl in the shoe store for "the good guy price" complete with his best ingratiating smile. It was embarassing, but I think he did get a discount.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

It is really more appropriate if you ask for the "good girl" price, anyway.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home