Friday, June 17, 2022

Honolulu

Trip to Hawaii went pretty well. I stayed overnight at the Calgary airport hotel and ran into some I knew!! 

With all the walking to gates and baggage claim in the three airports I logged over 10 thousand steps, so lots of walking. The first flight I had the row to myself which was great. I gave myself lots of time to go through security but did not really need it, better to be safe than sorry. Vancouver same thing, so I had a late lunch and did a lot of people watching while waiting for my next flight. That flight was full, so no empty row for me!!

The hotel is nice, right across from the beach and they upgraded me to view room, so sitting on the lanai I can watch the waves and all the people trying to surf. Very relaxing. I can also see a little bit of Diamond Head through the tall buildings. I was not feeling much like walking around, so spent a good part of the day on the lanai and napping in the very comfortable bed. When I am back after Maui I can take in the sights.

A short flight today to Maui, check into the condo this afternoon. Allison arrives around 9:30 so will pick her up in the little Ford Fiesta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

We got a car a bit more full sized.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home