Monday, June 13, 2022

The Blog is Back

 I was talking to Sam after his trip to the Stans, and he thought he would post pictures and some text all about his trip on the Family Blog. So this made me think I would like to start contributing to the Blog again. It's a good way to keep up with everyone.

This was a very good weekend, lots of company, Richard, Laura and Allison all came for a visit. Always so good to see everyone, especially Richard. Theresa made me a birthday cake Sunday night since I will be away on the actual day. My favourite chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I feel like you are not really celebrating unless chocolate cake is involved. 



We played a couple of games, Richard won 2 out of 3, Theresa won1. Some people went for walks, some did not. I did one of the things I hate most in the world, packing for a trip. I got it done, and Allison and I drove to Edmonton this morning. I am staying at a hotel downtown and tomorrow morning I will go for my treatment and then catch the bus to the Calgary Airport, stay overnight and then fly out Wednesday afternoon to Vancouver and then Hawaii, arriving there about 9:30 Hawaii time. Aloha!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home