Sunday, April 28, 2019

Harrison Hot Springs etc

Richard and I went to Harrison Hot Springs this weekend to celebrate anniversary.
it was enjoyable, though I have a head cold. Because of this, I work up both night in middle of night and couldn't get back to sleep. So I went into the large closet-which had a light, and laid down in there with the extra blanket-to read myself back to sleep, then went back to king sized bed.
ON Saturday morning, I woke up and Richard was in the closet sleeping-he had woken up early.
I moved the blanket and pillow out of there in the morning before housekeeping came as I didn't want them to know we were weirdos.
Harrison makes me think  of old timey resorts-like in the Cat skills or something. At least what I think what I think they'd be like. It's a conglomerate of buildings of various ages, has big fireplace, dining room with live music, and lots of gardens. The flowers were quite lovely-lots tulips.
I think the job I'm in will go permanent, so I will have to decide whether I want to keep it or not-although I guess I could flunk interview etc., if I decide to apply. I'm getting used to not having crisis all the time-but do have to say I dislike doing project management plans-they seem full of ridiculous language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home