Friday, June 17, 2022

 Richard has been saying for quite some time that he was going to come for Sunday dinner some day. Some day arrived last weekend and it was a great time. Laura and Allison drove down on Sunday and there were lots of cackles happening all day. And a bit of serious talk.

Richard brought presents, which ensures he will be invited again. The best was he brought a pair of Lisa's shoes for each of us. Some of them Fluevogs!

By the time everyone left on Monday morning I was feeling sick. Went to bed and stayed there until Wednesday. Thursday morning I was sick again so stayed in bed most of the day. Did not even feel like reading or watching tv. But I feel better today. I did take a couple of covid tests which were negative. The weather has been cool and rainy so I didn't miss any yard time.



3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Also I had a gallbladder attack Monday night. It subsided after a couple of hours.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

You’re allergic to Judith going on vacation.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Allison

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home